On March 7, 2008 at the Press Club of Paris, 8 rue jean Goujon, an international conference will take place where several presentations will be about wine brands. One of the study cases presented in “Wine Brands” will be developed by its own creator: James de Roany, from Château Beaulieu en Provence, will talk about his new brand “Rosé de Provence“.
I’ll be there!
Study of true-life experiences- Brands and geographic denominations
1. Brands and geographic denominations: complementary or in denial?
– Brands and wine appellations, do they complement each other? – Success analysis and prospects: Yves Bénard, Chairman, Wine & Spirits board INAO
– Wine brand strategies: the new world experience: Peter Hayes, OIV Chairman
2. Relevance of ” umbrella ” geographic denominations: fame and size of supplying production areas
– The creation of the regional ” Vins de Loire ” denomination, export prospects: Pierre Aguilas
– Regional gathering of AOC wine appellations in the Languedoc, Jacques Fanet AOC Languedoc
– Creation of new wine appellations: the Tuscan experience : Stefano Barzagli, Assessorato Agricoltura Regione Toscana
3. Brand and denomination creativeness – role in recent launches
– Inventiveness in brand creation to increase supply area and develop sales: James de Roany (PGA Domaines – Château Beaulieu)
– An export experience in Great-Britain: Christophe Palmowski (Vignerons Catalans)
– An original way to access the US market through Florida: Lorenzo Zonin (Zonin SA, Italie)
4. The export wine strategy of major companies
– International presence of a large international group: Adrian Keogh (Pernod-Ricard)
– The conquest of Asian markets: Juan-Maria Torres (Torres Sa)